Friday, October 3, 2008


Well, this is the second post over the blog and I am putting all my interests which I will be discussing in detail in future.

1. Primarily, I love computing. However, my love for computer clashes with being spiritual, and leading a very detached path (as in Jainism)... I believe in following the religion strictly, and am currently in training (Atleast I believe).

2. To all those who believe music is stupid, ITS not stupid. Its a way of living life... I love Music! :D

3. Basketball is my all time favorite sport. I love playing Football, Handball, Volleyball (i.e. all 'big-ball' games!). I strongly dislike Cricket! However, sometimes, the International Cricket matches glue me to the TV set along with my family. I don't play Cricket - even on Computers!

4.
Internet surfing (and recently, earning money online has been my interests too, which are subdued by my urge for spiritual satisfaction).

Quote of the post (I luved this one!):

In life when you come across troubles, don't get nervous. Just close your eyes and follow your heart... because heart may be in left, but it is always right!

No comments: